FREE DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING
Understanding Google Ads From the Ground Up
Your PRO Google Ad campaign step-by-step setup tutorial. With wine.
Managing Google Ads can be intimidating, frustrating and downright confusing. We get it!
To help you gain a stronger grasp on how to not get bogged down in the muck and mire, we’re offering this free tutorial on covering the four major ways your business can use Google Ads.
- If you’re not familiar or comfortable using Google Ads, this is for you!
- If you’ve used Google Ads, and are still unsure about what you’re doing, this is for you!
- If you’re needing something to keep your mind occupied and hands out of the cookie jar, this is definitely for you!
After this video, you’ll know:
- Why Google is the place to be
- How to define your goals.
- How to define your target audience.
- How to set up your Google Search Ad campaign.
- How to set up your Google Display Ad campaign.
- How to set up your Google Remarketing Ad campaign.
- How to set up your Google Shopping Ad campaign.
If you have questions or would like to learn more about how to strengthen your digital ad campaigns, let’s chat!
Need help strengthening your brand and knowing where and how to focus your marketing efforts?
Take a look at these THREE POWERFUL ways we can help you do just that. (Of course, this isn’t all we do, but it’s a nice place to start.)
Brand Foundation Directive
Having a strategically-developed Brand Foundation makes the difference between just running a business and growing a valuable, focused brand.
It’s the difference between competing smarter and being indistinguishable from everyone else. What do you want to be?
Customer Journey Mapping
The people you’re trying to reach and convert into customers are, at any given time, on a journey.
You need to be top of mind when they have problems you can solve. If you’re not when they’re assessing options, making decisions, and determining value, then you’re off the map. And that’s not good for business.
Marketing Success Planning
We want to help you avoid costly mistakes, wasted time and lost revenue.
Before you assume what you need to implement, be it a website, advertising, social media or more, you NEED TO KNOW the big picture of what, where, when, why, who and how before making investment decisions.