FREE DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING
Understanding Your Google and Facebook Data
Your PRO Google Analytics and Facebook Insights Data Analysis Tutorial
Understanding your Google Analytics and and Facebook Insights can be overwhelming. And what do you do with all of that info?
To help you understand what’s being tracked, where to find it and what it all means, we’re offering this free tutorial as a get-you-started overview.
- If all of that data confuses you, this is for you!
- If you don’t know how to use the data, this is for you!
- If you’re going crossed-eyed, consider this the prescription to helping you see straight.
In this video, we’ll cover:
- Why understanding Google and Facebook analytics is important.
- What you need before you analyze.
- Google Analytics organization, what’s being tracked and what it means
- Facebook Page Insights organization, what’s being tracked and what it means
- How to combine the data for more insight.
If you have questions or would like to learn more about how to strengthen your digital ad campaigns, let’s chat!
Need help strengthening your brand and knowing where and how to focus your marketing efforts?
Take a look at these THREE POWERFUL ways we can help you do just that. (Of course, this isn’t all we do, but it’s a nice place to start.)
Brand Foundation Directive
Having a strategically-developed Brand Foundation makes the difference between just running a business and growing a valuable, focused brand.
It’s the difference between competing smarter and being indistinguishable from everyone else. What do you want to be?
Customer Journey Mapping
The people you’re trying to reach and convert into customers are, at any given time, on a journey.
You need to be top of mind when they have problems you can solve. If you’re not when they’re assessing options, making decisions, and determining value, then you’re off the map. And that’s not good for business.
Marketing Success Planning
We want to help you avoid costly mistakes, wasted time and lost revenue.
Before you assume what you need to implement, be it a website, advertising, social media or more, you NEED TO KNOW the big picture of what, where, when, why, who and how before making investment decisions.